NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
BE SURE TO INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT UPON ARRIVAL.
- The Vapor Hut MUST be notified of any incorrect product within 24hrs of receiving it.
- The Vapor Hut does NOT exchange any product that has been opened/used by the purchaser.
- The Vapor Hut is NOT responsible for purchases that are incorrect on the customers behalf.
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ONLY! The Vapor Hut does NOT warranty any product sold. The manufacturer should be contacted for any product that is faulty, or dead on arrival.
Contact us with any question or concerns HERE.
- PLEASE ALLOW 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING TIME ON ALL ORDERS.
- Internet orders are filled MONDAY-FRIDAY. Orders are NOT filled, or shipped, on weekends. All orders placed during the weekend or on holidays will be processed within the next 1-3 business days.
- Orders placed during sales may be processed, but NOT shipped for 1-3 business days.
- The Vapor Hut ships all orders through USPS with Priority Flat Rate Boxes, once your order has been printed and processed, we will provide you with a tracking number via e-mail.
- Please be advised: The Vapor Hut is NOT responsible for lost or damaged packages that have been damaged in the shipping process and/or lost by the postal service.
- The Vapor Hut is NOT responsible for orders going to countries that have limited customs laws. Purchase at your own risk!
- The Vapor Hut does NOT ship to ARKANSAS, UTAH, PENNSYLVANIA, or INDIANA due to laws that have been passed in these states. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
*BATTERY SAFETY TIPS
- Know your battery amp limits. Never carry batteries with loose change, or keys.
- Do NOT keep batteries in extremely hot or cold temperatures. Always make sure your batteries are wrapped and insure that the wrap is not torn or coming off anywhere. Do NOT use a damaged battery.
- Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended. Use the correct charger for your battery/device.
- DO get a battery case to carry batteries in.
- The Vapor Hut, its employees, agents, directors, affiliates, and partners, are NOT responsible for any incidents caused by improper battery use and/or battery malfunctions.